We are going through many life changes right now, and blogging about those have really helped us cope. After a while, there is only so much you can write about when considering that our changes are currently still in progress. In looking at my stats, I had more readers when I slightly veered off the minimal/tiny/debt-free path. I’d like to switch things up a bit for a while and write some off-topic blogs. This is where you can help. I have some questions and would love for you to answer them in the comments. Thanks in advance for your help!
- In writing off-topic blogs should I use the same blog site (Mid-Life Mimi) or start a separate one?
- If I use the same one should I go with a different theme? i.e. So I can add tabs to separate the blog topics?
- What are some of the topics you would like to hear about? Even if they are related to what I have been writing that is fine.
- I don’t mention this too often, but I am a hobbyist photographer. Would you like to see more pictures?
- I have also traveled quite a lot. Is travel overdone? I know minimalism is a bit overdone also.
- We also have quite a few grandkids. Do posts about children interest you?
- Lastly, how often, is too often to post.
Looking forward to hearing your answers!